- Writer of dark stories and fantasy, especially those where we must overcome what is in ourselves
- 1/3 of the Ink & Fable Founders
- Lover of anything apocalyptic and adventurous
- Lady who loves her handsome husband, her snuggle-buddy corgi, & mischievous kitten
- Proud Auntie of three little ones
Desni “Des” Fonoimoana, or Des The Writer, has been writing since she could lift a pencil (though her stories were not always legible). During the day, she works with teens that have emotional and behavioral disorders and serves the community. At night, she spends time writing, drawing, gaming, and playing guitar. And of course, spending time with her husband, corgi Ginger, & kitten Finn.
With a history of novel writing and journalism, Des has a love of storytelling and sharing. Constructing stories, creating worlds, and testing flawed characters are her favorite past times. She is skilled at creating plot twists. Her goal is to share her stories with others, no matter the size of the audience, and to make the writing dreams of others become reality.
|A look into the world of Des The Writer|
Posts on @DesTheWriter social medias & website belong to Des The Writer [Des Fonoimoana]. Photos that are owned by Des the Writer will say so, otherwise photo credit goes to original creators. Illustrations are done by James Mitchell, cover art/page art/merch art is done by ArtbyKhuggs, & social media posts by Little Crow Marketing. All content is owned by Des Fonoimoana.